Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dollar Store Glossy RG3

Well today while out with the Boss paring down the Honey-Do list, we stopped by the Dollar Store for a few items.  While waiting in line I spotted some 2012 Score Football, yes, what a great product, making it's way to the Dollar Tree in it's first week.  I know that paying a buck for a pack of this wobbly table leveler is probably too much, but I couldn't resist.  I scooped up 6 packs and waited my fate.  I started popping these gems and quickly realized the every pack gumbo of one rookie and one glossy along with a wide variety of the 400 player base card veteran checklist.  About the third pack in, I hit some dirt, not paydirt, just some dirt, a RG3 Glossy rookie, okay, now I'm at least satisfied with my meger investment.

Here are the Rookies including the RG3 Glossy:



Here are the Glossy Parallels:

No comments:

Post a Comment