Sunday, October 21, 2012

2011/12 Exquisite Basketball Box Break



Well I had the opportunity to get a piece of an exclusive, or should I say Exquisite box break on Mojobreak.com the other night.  Six spots, with the sixth getting a base card and a box of 2012/13 Prestige Basketball as a consolation.  I had to jump on it.  With a product stuffed full of Jordan Autos and limited edition patches, duals, triples, and quads, as well as this years rookies, the only worry is what pick would I get.  Well, as fate would have it, I got pick #2.  Not bad, but it's not #1.  As they broke the box, the Hakeen Olajuwon base card #'d to 99 was on it's way to #6 already.  Next up, a Gail Goodrich Championship Bling On Card Auto #'d 99, nice. Card #3, BOOM, Michael Jordan/Magic Johnson Dual Auto On Card #'d 20, okay, so I'm hoping this one slips to #2, probably not.  Card #4 It's a Booklet, Bill Walton/Gail Goodrich UCLA Logo Patch Black Dual Auto On Card 33/50, sweet, but not and MJ/MJ dual auto!  Card #5 Nolan Smith Rookie Auto On Card #'d 199, nice, a Duke-y. Card #6  Endorsements Shadowbox Auto Mark A. Jackson inscribed "God Bless U" On Card Auto, very nice.  Okay, so i know that MJ/MJ is not coming my way, so i picked the nest best value in my opinion, the Booklet, Bill Walton/Gail Goodrich UCLA Logo Patch Black Dual Auto On Card 33/50.  Stay tuned, because I did another one of these, a few days later, wait till you see what happened there.

No comments:

Post a Comment