Sunday, May 5, 2013

Predicting the Future


On Saturday, we spent the entire day at the ballpark, and thankfully the weather let us get through it dry. After a week of torrential rains dumping almost 6 inches on the city, it turned out to be a beautiful day and a "golden" day. While we sweated it out at the park, my wife and friends checked out some other cards, Tarot Cards, for a reading. Now I'm not a big fan of fortune telling, palm reading, or horoscopes but my wife tends to like that sort of thing. He gave her some helpful hints on her future and something's were on point, with others being hopefully totally way off, including a possible house fire or something of that sort. I did a little of my own predicting, and boy was I right on the money. We had five packs of 2012 Panini Prizm baseball left in the box at the end of the day. I asked Mark if he wanted to pop them, he declined. I told him that there was a gold card left in that box, he still declined. I even went as far as telling him, that it was in the third pack, that I didn't even need all five packs.  Guess what showed up in pack three? Yep, a gold card. More specifically a Nelson Cruz Texas Rangers 05/10 Gold Card. Just Sick. For my next trick, I will be turning that card into cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment