Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Bryce is Right!


After a long, successful day at the Key West Card Show, we decided to bust a box of 2012 Topps Chrome Baseball as part of the closing ceremony.  I popped it open and shared the four stacks of packs with Ashlyn, Steve, and my nephew Kevin Michael.  Everyone started popping and I was barely into my first pack when my Kevin Michael held out a redemption card as well as an autograph card.  The auto was Liam Hendriks, the redemption was a Bryce Harper Autograph Rookie Variation.  Boom, two in the same pack, and we got the HARPAH just like the Dish commercial. Wow, so we kept popping, ending up with four autos, two regular, one sepia, and the HARPAH! What a nice end to a great day.  I'm glad we got to share it with some special friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment